Ewan the dream sheep

Ewan the dream sheep

About Ewan -from http://www.sweetdreamers.co.uk/shop/products/ewan-the-dream-sheep

The heartbeat and womb sounds are actual recordings, not computer generated and these have been proven to have a calming effect with even the most unsettled baby. Vacuum cleaner, rain and harp recordings together with the womb sequence provide 4 different calming sound tracks to choose from and all are combined with Mum's resting heartbeat to provide extra reassurance. The sounds were trialled on babies and toddlers to find the most effective ones and only then were they included in our final ewan the dream sheep®.
He seems to be working his magic all around the globe and is even calming older children too… up to age 7yrs so far! ewan the dream sheep® can be used at home – cot, moses basket etc and also when out and about too, as he can be secured to the pushchair or car seat by his Velcro tail. ewan®’s tail is also great for securing a dummy or teething ring to, so there’s no worry about it getting lost or falling out of the cot or buggy.
He’s so versatile, ewan the dream sheep® really is no ordinary sheep!
Batteries: 3 x AAA batteries (included)
International delivery: Yes
Night light: Yes
Power supplier: Battery
Rechargeable: No
Suitable from: Birth

He is round £29.99.
I first came across the dream sheep at the baby show a few good years back now when they where first ever selling to the public .

All was going good with ewan in my daughters cot then about 2 months later parts did not seem to work , e.g. you could not play all the music and if you could get one to work it just sounded very odd . Then about 1 week later it went all together :(  I was very upset as the sheep was helping my daughter go to sleep .
I asked a few of my blogging friends and some of them had problems so next time I was at the baby show I did ask them about it , they said they did have problems when it first came out .
I was sure not expecting what happed next the owner of the ewan stand replaced it for me I was so chuffed and very grateful .

Now my new little bundle of joy Alfie my son could enjoy ewan as with my daughter never got to test it all out .

 
Think its very good but it does have its down point as its very hard to clean as I can't go in the washing machine .
good points has lovely fluffy coat , very soft and does help aid your little one to sleep .
 
More information can be found at  - http://www.sweetdreamers.co.uk