Damart Clothing


Disclaimer:  I was very kindly sent some Damart clothing for free in exchange for my honest review for my blog .

About -  taken from www.damart.co.uk/

In 1953, something rather remarkable happened. Damart developed and patented Thermolactyl, a unique man-made fibre now renowned for its ability to provide warmth without lots of bulky layers. Launching this exciting, revolutionary new brand and product range from a mail order base, Damart quickly became known across the European retail marketplace, as did our growing collection of exciting products - from dresses to skirts, tops to trousers, nightwear to underwear, our famous thermals plus a great selection of home and garden products.

Today we are incredibly proud of our reputation as a leading international brand and a well-established household name in the UK, as well as overseas.

From our UK headquarters in Bingley, Yorkshire we strive to deliver unrivalled quality, value and, most of all, excellent customer service. Using the feedback we receive from our wonderful customers, we hope we are exceeding our customers' expectations in all areas
.

I was given a chance to pick a piece of ladies clothing from Damart as part of my blog review, unfortunately the item that I had picked was out of stock. When the items came it was not my choice of clothing that came they gave me an alternative item to review.



Left - V COLLAR  CARDIGAN IN RUBY PRINTED

Add a fashion accent to your outfit with this chic print V-neck cardigan. A stylish layer over a blouse or a smart twinset with the matching sweater. Machine washable. 70% Viscose, 30% Polyamide. Length: 61cm (24 inch) approx.

I just loved the feel of the cardigan very soft to the touch and to the skin , But I have to say the bold snake print is not my cup of tea I personally would not of choice this item as I find this item tailored more to the more mature ladies market as I am only 30 and want a little snugger fit cardigan .

As I have said, I'm giving my own  honest opinion as I did find the item too big and frumpy for my body shape it did nothing for me .


Right - Ribbed T-Shirt ( Navy )

Layered under a jacket or worn on its own, you’ll find this gently fitted cotton tee becomes a popular part of your wardrobe. Machine washable. 100% Cotton. Length: 64cm (25 inch) approx.

Very good value for money at only  £17.00 for a high quality worm top for round this time of year is great as it does have long sleeves which is a bonus .

You can even get other colours such as Ruby & Violet to match your preferred colour choice .
Had the top on all day and I did find that it was very comfortably in day to day life .

All items have a Product Lifetime Guarantee

If you need any more information on the items I have reviewed please visit the Damart website - www.damart.co.uk/ or even pop over to the facebook page to keep up to date with all the latest news  - https://www.facebook.com/damartuk


Many Thanks to all at the @Damart team .


Best wishes and happy shopping from Precious Little Worlds .