Under Water Light Show


Disclaimer
 www.iwantoneofthose.com/   very kindly sent precious little worlds blog one of their items for free in exchange for my honest opinion for my blog .

Who are IWOOT-

Stands for I Want One Of Those, An amazing range of Christmas Gifts ideas for the whole family. Brilliant deals on the latest toys and secret santa presents.


Underwater Light Show
RRP £7.99

Pimp up your bath with the ultimate in 'hot' tub accessories. The Underwater Light Show is, admittedly, just a little bit bling, but we can forgive it that as it transforms your bath, at the flick of a switch, into a raving disco dance floor - and why oh why wouldn't you want that in your bathroom! Of course if you'd rather have a more sedate soak, then you can chose the more seductive slow pulsing mode. There are five lighting effects in all, from a fast random colour changing light show that's all very Night Fever, through a flashing single colour, slow seductive phasing through all four colours, constant single colour and finally a sequence of all the effects back to back. It looks a little bit like the rose off a watering can, but is of course considerably more fun and funky.
  • A waterproof Perspex shell housing 4 LEDs.
  • Each LED is a different colour - red, blue, green and orange.
  • A discreet control button on the side of the shell to scroll through the different lightshows.
  • The device floats on the top of your bathwater.
  • The device has five different light show - a rapid colour changing show, a fast flashing of one particular colour pattern, a gentle phasing through the four colours, a non-changing pattern using all the colours, a sequence of all the light shows.
  • Click a small button at the side to scroll through the light shows. Hold down button to turn off the device.
  • Suitable for ages 8 years+.
  • Requires 3 x AAA Batteries (not included).
  • Size: 8.5 x 8.5 x 7cm.
NOT SUITABLE FOR EPILEPTICS.

I was very keen to test this out for my daughter Millie she is 3 years old & has a lot of sensory issues so thought this would be the perfect opportunity to see how my daughter reacted .  


So first you locate the battery compartment found underneath the dome unit & loosen the screw on the battery cover with your Phillips /cross head screwdriver (not included).

2) Insert 3 AAA batteries (not included ) into the battery compartment .

3) Replace the battery cover and tighten the screws .

 
 When all back together .









Remember before putting the light in to the bath the round weight cylinder has to be attached to the dome . The weight cylinder balances the dome so it will float on he surface of the water.








Millie was so excited to see the lights ,she even said "wow"












At first I was a little apprehensive about my daughter going in so first I tested it out for myself and went in the bath but then Millie soon wanted to get in ohhh yep then my son.







 I did not think it would be that bright but it proved me wrong . My kids just loved it I'm sure you will all know but just want to say please don't leave your kids alone with the light in the bath .


                                                                                                   Alfie takes a good look at them .
                                                                                                 

They are fantastic as a Christmas stocking filler at the price of £7.99 I don't think that's bad at all .
Millie with her sensory needs took to the light but also helped her to relax .

As I have only tested this product I don't know if it will come up with any problems but if so I will sure update you .


All in all I think its a brilliant way to make bathtimes more fun & one funky gadget.

Thank you to IWOOT for letting us review the under water light show .

More information and other products found at - www.iwantoneofthose.com/