2013 IN REVIEW


Whare has all the time gone we are now in 2014 and would like to take you back through a little review of 2013 for our family .



I started back at work in jan 2013 after having 9 months off giving birth to my son Alfie in June 2012 who almost become a preemie baby as I was going into premature labour again at only coming up to 32 weeks but thank god they stopped it this time and got to 38 weeks only because of might knowledge of having my daughter Millie born premature at just 30 weeks so I did know the signs to look out for .
                                               Photo of Alfie taken on the 5th of jan 2013

 
 
January 17, 2013 Had amazing time at the focus group wtih MaByLand & Vital Baby Products today, was fab and fun and of course meeting Claire Young from the Apprentice ekkkkkk .






January 26, 2013
over on my pagehttps://www.facebook.com/preciouslittleworlds we had a auction to raise money for
www.bliss.org.uk/  I think we made round £100 in the end. 


who are they ?

One in every 9 babies in the UK is born either premature or sick. That’s over 80,000 babies every year with one being admitted to special care every six minutes.
The vital care that babies receive after birth can have a profound impact on the rest of their lives. For families struggling to cope, this will be one of the most difficult, emotional and stressful times of their lives.
Bliss is the UK charity working to provide the best possible care and support for all premature and sick babies and their families.



February the 14th / and 16th  mine & jonnys 5 year anniversary
valentine's day/anniversary  Flowers.











5th of March 2013-

The big 30 for me but I did get one giant scrummy cup cake!










25th of March 2013
This was a very big one to us as Millie was celebrating her 3rd birthday .
A massive Happy 3rd Birthday to my Millie today, we have been through so much with you my sweetie I love you each and everyday god bless our little miracle .xxx

Easter 2013
All ready for the Easter stall and trail .
 
April 20, 2013- Fun & Games

We went to nostell priory as we are national trust members we go a lot as its not far away from us and its so nice to get the kids out and about .
Millie having fun also at home in her pirate ship & outfit ,The wooden ship was a fab bargain was only round £35 :)


May 2013 -

As Millie my daughter is disabled with hydrocephalus I know she does not look it but its all to do with inside her head with her shunt so the effects are more internal so it does not show as much if you did see her . We get a grant from the family fund its a lot of hard work its not handed to you on a plate you do when you first apply have to go through a lot of paper work and face to face meetings plus consultants consent and all our other help net works that Millie sees on a week to week basis for her care .



We got the holiday grant for our little family to get away for a few days so we ended up at the lakes .









 Summer Time


Having fun in the paddling pool with daddys help.








One amazing day out at Chester Zoo I have been wanting to go back as last time I went was when I was a kid .

We had a fun packed day so did not want to go back home.
So many activates to do Millie did like seeing the big ladybird . 
 
 
 
 
 
September
 
Little Fun Fest - Millie got to met Mr Maker .
 
“Fantastic Fun For Little Funsters”

Little Fun Fest has taken place at Red house farm and York Maze bringing with it fun for little funsters and their families. The Big Top arrives bringing with it performances from childrens tv favourites like Alex Winters, Mister Maker and Mr Bloom. Alex loves entertaining your little funsters in the Big Top with an interactive show full of games, music and laughs. Mister Maker’s show involves singing and crafting with the little funsters and Mr Bloom always brings his wonderful charm and entertainment to the stage and who knows, maybe a vegetable or two! That is not all though, Little Fun Fest is also joined by Harry Potter characters, StarKidz, face painters, Puppet shows and more.

Baby & Toddler show / Event City


Well the day came to go to the baby & toddler show I was so excited .
It was the first time for the baby & toddler show at Manchester as it has changed hands , last year it was just the baby show as I have a 15 months old and a 3 year old I did expect this one to be good.

The show was situated at the event city in Manchester just opposite the Trafford Centre .

I went with Jonathan my hubby to be plus my 15 month old son Alfie , My daughter Millie stayed with her granny & granddad for the day .
We got to the show round 10.30am parking was free but we soon noticed that this year the show was in a different zone of the event city as there was a wedding fair in the other part .

We got to the entrance and showed our tickets but no show booklet guide given ? only a slip given that you could redeem to take to a stand to get a free goodie bag from Emma's diary .

At first what we do as we have been to lots of the baby how before is take a tour round the whole show just to get the lay of the land , we soon noticed now very small the show was this year with hardly and of the major brands that are normally at the show .

This year they did NOT have Mothercare, Fisher Price / Cresh , Tommee Tippee , Made For Mums , Practical Parenting & Pregnancy , Annabel Karmel , plus lots more they did not have .

I was so gutted that  Practical Parenting & Pregnancy stand they did not have to get hold of one of their famous MadeForMums £2goodie bags. Packed full of goodies and magazines worth around £13,They are always at every show I could not believe that there were not there I even had to go round again to make sure and nope nothing :(

Could not buy any food to top up stock or try and new items of food no of the stands at the show .
No  Practical Parenting & Pregnancy  magazine Subscribe to.

I was absolutely gutted with the show it was that bad I had to go over to the Trafford centre to buy my son a toy and not a clue why they called it a toddler show as well , was nothing for toddlers it was more for bits of pregnancy and before .

The only few highs of the show are meeting the amazing lovely team over at Milkysnugz .

October


Join the international Wave of Light October 15th
October 15th is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day across the world. We would like to invite you to take part in the global 'Wave of Light'. Simply light a candle at 7pm and leave it burning for at least 1 hour to join us in remembering all babies that have died during pregnancy, at, during or after birth.
This can be done individually or in a group, at home or in a communal space. Wherever you do this, you will be joining a global wave of light in memory of all the babies who lit up our lives for such a short time.
 This was my Wave Of Light for my miscarrige  R.I.P. 13/07/09

                                                                   Halloween
 
 
 
November 17, 2013
 
 
World Prematurity Day
 
This year 15 million babies will be born prematurely around the world, 60,000 right here in the UK.
On 17 November, World Prematurity Day, Bliss will join with other organisations around the globe to raise awareness.
Join us and help make a real difference to the lives of babies born too soon. Together we can be the voice for babies and their families, making sure their needs are heard around the world.
 
The international colour for World Prematurity Day is purple, so you could light a purple candle or dress in purple to show your support, and share with everyone to help us spread the word.
 went to the first direct arena to celebrate .
 
The international colour for World Prematurity Day is purple, so you could light a purple candle or dress in purple to show your support, and share with everyone to help us spread the word.
 
December 2013
Its that time of year when you cant go wrong with a coffee from my amazing tassimo machine .
 
                                                         Merry Christmas
 
 




 Kids had so much fun on Christmas day but unfortunately I did not as I was still suffering for flu and yes my hubby to be did all the Christmas lunch for us all we also had my mum & dad round as we do every year .



I thought I was going so well then round 10pm hmmmm my tummy was having none of it yep I was sick on Christmas day :( but I am glad the kids did not get anything so they still could have a fab day that's what's important to me that Millie & Alfie had a good day .

So that our little family's 2013 sorry I could not pop anymore on I would of been all day but I do hope you all had a fantastic Christmas best wishes and love from Hannah at Precious Little Worlds .